Legal information about the website
What does it mean for me to have my personal data?
Personal data refers to any data that can be used in order to authenticate or identify you.
This website collects information like your surnames, first and last names and birth date and birthplace. Signatures, IP address, postal and email addresses are also collected.
Which privacy policies are the most recent?
Your personal information may be collected, used, or processed by us whenever you visit our site. Other parties may provide outgoing connections (redirects) from our domain to third-party websites.
We have no control over the privacy policies or content of third-party sites. We strongly recommend that you read the Privacy Policies of each site before using their services.
Websites can only collect limited data. These are the most popular:
- Direct interactions: Information you provide in our forms, such as a subscription form, application form, or contact form. Information that you send us by email, telephone or mail is also kept.
- By automated technology. Your IP address and browsing history may be automatically saved by our website.
Personal data and linked data are only used for the purposes set out below. (See “What happens to the information?”).
Additional information can be shared with us, beyond what we request through our website. You are granting us permission to use your data for the purposes you intended if you purchase a service or submit this information willingly through a form.
We ask that you provide accurate and current information to ensure we provide the best user experience. You can submit your newsletter subscription form submissions.
We are not responsible for any incorrect, false, or misleading information.
The person filling out this form must give their permission. You will need permission from the minor applicant.
These terms should be familiarized.
- We will proceed to notify the person who holds the personal data if we have to submit information regarding an adult from someone other than the reference. We would not proceed with any registration/application or any other services on our website if the person mentioned objects to the application/form/submission of their personal data.
- We will proceed to notify the parent or guardian of a minor if we have to submit information regarding the minor without consent from the guardian. We would not proceed with any registration/application or any other services on our website if the parent or guardian of the person mentioned objects to the application/form/submission of the minor’s personal data.
What happens to the information?
We may use your personal information in many different ways. These are:
- Keep you updated about the ETIAS and other important information.
- We will reach out to you via the newsletter if you are interested.
- To respond to a comment or inquiry.
We use browsing behavioural data to improve user experience, optimize website usability, and ensure that our website isn’t being misused for illegal or harmful purposes. We may store and process personal data for legal purposes.
The following criteria will be used to process your personal data:
- If your permission has been granted to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected (e.g. Customer Service may read your email in order to resolve your issue).
- To comply with our legal obligations and/or satisfy any requirements from administrative or judicial authorities.
Our legitimate interests include billing our services, improving customer service, high-quality professional services, and monitoring for fraudulent behavior on our website.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal information will not be deleted even after it has been used for the specificity of the intended service. In the event of civil action or dispute that may arise from our services, your personal data will be kept secure and protected beyond this time. After a certain period, your personal data will be removed from our databases. We will immediately delete your personal data from our databases at this date.
Which personal data can we access?
We may share your personal information with third parties when you visit or browse our website.
This will happen only in the following scenarios:
- To comply with our legal obligations and/or satisfy any administrative or judicial authority requirements.
- To receive technical support for our information system.
- To protect our legitimate interests when we have to defend a professional service claim.
You should be aware that third-party websites linking from or to our site may not be within the European Economic Area. You may have to comply with other privacy policies and regulations if your personal data is sent internationally. You can review the Privacy Policies for any website you are redirected to in order to protect your privacy.
We guarantee your security and privacy.
Our website uses the most up-to-date information systems and strictly adheres to organisational and technological privacy safeguards. We protect your personal information from illegal or unauthorised use. All our employees and contractors must adhere to our strict data security policies.
Without your consent, we will not use your personal data. Your personal data will be protected on our website by us. We take every precaution to protect it. Fake websites, emails, or emails purporting to be from partners should not be trusted. You must take all the necessary steps to safeguard your personal data.
You have a say
Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or through one of our contact channels. Change your browser’s privacy settings to reduce the possibility of tracking. You can also activate “Do Not Track” through various extensions and apps, giving you more control over what cookies you allow.
We are available to assist you regarding any other concern you may have regarding our website and its services.